Are you looking at adding more fruits and vegetables to your diet, or for a reboot of your metabolism? If so a fresh smoothie is the perfect way to kick off your healthy eating plan. Let’s start here with fresh in-season berries. Enjoy!
BIOMILK Hot Pink Smoothie:
- 1 cup fresh or frozen (unsweetened) raspberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen (unsweetened) strawberries
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- ½ cup plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of honey or agave syrup
Put all ingredients in a blender and process until perfectly smooth.
Oat & Berries smoothie:
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup fresh or frozen (unsweetened) berries (strawberries, raspberries, or blueberries)
- 1 ½ cup, fresh orange juice
- 2 large ripe bananas peeled
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup ice
Start by putting the oats in a blender and pulse a couple times. Then add the other ingredients and process until smooth. Serve immediately.
Coconut Berry Smoothie
- 2 cups of fresh or frozen (unsweetened) berries of your choice
- 3 bananas
- 1 cup plain whole-milk yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of agave syrup or honey
Put all ingredients in a blender and process until perfectly smooth. Serve immediately.